Monday 1 August 2011

Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil ATC swap part 13

Apologies for my long absence here I had holidays and have been sick with the flu the last couple of weeks. But today exciting mail arrived so I had to share.

After being lost in the mail somewhere for over a month the missing package arrived today from Barbara and Julka with their beautiful ATC creations. It was really exciting to open the envelop to find all these beautiful cards.

Here they are in no particular order:


Barbara's cards
Barbara's cards are made with collage and pieced paper. I am not sure how well you can see the eye of the raven but it has a tiny red (evil) jewel glued to it. Barbara's cards have wonderful titles: "Quoth the Raven Nevermore", "There stepped a stately Raven", "In the Garden - Midnight Eerie", "The gloom of Death is on the Raven's Wing" and "Blackbird singing in the Dead of Night".

Julka's ATCs
Julka's cards also have such an eerie look to them that I just love. There are angels sitting in the garden and in the front are dogs that look like they might be just about to howl at the moon. Julka used Gesso, image transfers and heat embossing.
Thank you both for participating and your beautiful cards!

There's more to show and tell, tales from the holidays and projects which I will share as I get my energy back.

Until next time... xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling better Monika and I am so pleased those wonderful cards turned up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards! They traveled for so long! :)I hope you will be well soon Monika, I'm sending some good vibes your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are beautiful Mon,
    and I too am wishing you all better
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete